The Wendy’s Company
Nature of Work
- Communications & rollout plan
- Brand identity
- Strategic positioning & messages
The Wendy’s Company is the world’s third largest quick-service hamburger company. The Wendy’s system includes more than 6,500 franchise and Company restaurants in the U.S. and 27 other countries and U.S. territories worldwide. Wendy’s has worked to protect and promote its business and shareholder interests through active participation in the political process.
Gallagher worked with Wendy’s to package and rollout its enhanced political involvement program to key stakeholders. Gallagher provided the following consulting services:
- Strategically-positioned Wendy’s new political involvement program for sustainable success;
- Help develop brand identity for the program;
- Created a communication platform with key messages to educate Wendy’s leaders about the benefits of the effort;
- Developed a comprehensive strategic communications and rollout plan to promote the launch of the enhanced program; and
- Provided counsel and coaching for staff on rollout presentations.
The companies increased its ability to mobilize to help protect the interests of the company and its franchisees.
I've known Ann Gallagher for several years and watched her build an exceptional business based on solid performance, outstanding client service and most importantly – results. Ann is a brilliant strategist and communication expert. Recently, she helped create a comprehensive plan to rollout a new political involvement program focused on better engaging our franchisees. Her ability to quickly assess a situation and provide spot-on recommendations is extraordinary. Lots of consultants promise results, but Ann always delivers.
— Mary Schell | SVP, Government Relations & Corporate Affairs